If you are experiencing:
- Red eye or eyelids
- Dry, gritty or uncomfortable eyes
- Eye irritation and inflammation
- A lot of recent discharge from the eye or watery eye
- Recently occurring flashes or floaters
- Painful eye
- Ingrowing lashes
- Recent and sudden loss of vision
- Foreign body in the eye
If you are registered with a Doncaster GP, this service is free (paid for by Doncaster CCG). It is for people of all ages – adults and children. Children under 16 years must be accompanied at their appointment by an adult.
Please note, this is not a sight test. Also, if you have a major eye condition that is being regularly monitored by your optometrist or hospital eye service, this will not be covered by this service; for example, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy or glaucoma.